PlaNet is mainly involved in the development of custom software applications, providing its customers with all the experience gained in more than ten years.
In these years we have also standardized and packaged a variety of applications, the most significant are described in this section.
- IP point (originally known as IPoint) or Internet Point – BiblioNet Point – VOIP Point. This product, developed for the first time in 2000, has been completely redesigned to align with current standards (after Pisanu Law) and to maximize the potential offered by new technologies, as regards both the increased bandwidth available on average, and the availability of VOIP and multimedia solutions usable with bandwidths that are now within the reach of all. From the regulatory point of view, the system is fully in line with the current laws that impose obligations in the management of a public access point.
If you are interested in more information about this solution, please contact us.
Ask for information on Internet Point Management Software.
Read more: IP point
- UsAuto – WebAuto: package for the management of the car fleet by dealers, with auto update of the website: you can search the archive of the car based on price, brand, etc. There is also a CMS module for direct management of content pages by the dealer.
Ask for information on UsAuto software - WebAuto.
- Maintenance: system for the management of maintenance programs for thermal systems. It is designed for maintenance technicians who manage a large number of systems installed, it allows to facilitate the management of scheduled interventions and those for breakdown.
Ask for information on maintenance management software of thermal systems.
Read more: Maintenance
- E-Commerce: standard package for electronic management of product catalogues with relative e-commerce module with shopping cart, interfacing with banking services for the management of payments with credit cards.
Ask for information on E-commerce Software.
Read more: E-commerce
- Attendance Management: system for the processing of data relating to the presences and absences of staff, both through automatic detection of entry and exit of employees, either by manual input. It handles virtually all hardware systems for attendance detection, from the classic magnetic BADGE to the latest RFID TAG.
Ask for information on Attendance Management Software.
Read more: Attendance Management
- Museum ticketing: a system for automated issuing of tickets for museums, based on proven technological platform Ticka, high performance and integrated system for access control.
Ask for information
Read more: Ticketing Software
- Ticka – Automated ticketing system (approved SIAE / Revenue Agency): an automated system for tickets issuance with highly advanced and innovative technological features, designed and developed for and with theatres.
Ask for information on Ticka system.
Read more: automated ticketing system