Information pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
PlaNet s.r.l. Computer Systems, owner of the processing of personal data informs that:
- the data controller is PlaNet s.r.l. Informatic Systems;
- the processing of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with legal, contractual obligations, as well as for other purposes requested by you;
- the treatment will take place with manual and / or automated systems;
- your data may be disclosed to public and private entities, within the limits strictly necessary for the purposes pursued; they may also be communicated, as far as their specific duties are concerned, to employees, collaborators and professionals who may be in charge of specific treatments;
- the conferment on your part of the aforementioned data is optional. In case of failure to provide the data or failure to consent to their processing or to their communication it may result in the impossibility of carrying out the task entrusted.
What rights do you have as an interested party:
In relation to the treatments described in this Notice, as an interested party you can, as required by the European Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR" General Data Protection Regulation), exercise the rights set out in Articles 15 to 21 and, in particular:
- right of access - Article 15 of the GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation that personal data processing concerning you is being processed and, in this case, obtain access to your personal data, including a copy thereof.
- right of rectification - article 16 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) - Article 17 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you.
- right to limitation of treatment - Article 18 GDPR: right to obtain limitation of treatment, when:
1. the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the holder to verify the accuracy of such data;
2. the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
3. personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. the interested party opposed the treatment pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, in the period of waiting for the verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the holder of the treatment with respect to those of the interested party;
- right to data portability - article 20 GDPR: right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Owner and the right to transmit them to another holder without impediments, if the treatment is based on consent and is done by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data are transmitted directly from the Bank to another holder if this is technically feasible;
- right of opposition - Article 21 GDPR: right to object, at any time for reasons related to its particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the lawfulness of legitimate interest or the performance of a task in the public interest or exercise of public powers, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court; may object to processing at any time if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
The above rights may be exercised against the Owner, by contacting the references indicated above.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free under Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Holder may charge a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
The interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
CONTACT DATA OF the Person responsible for the protection of personal data
The person responsible for the protection of personal data can be contacted at: email@example.com
CONTACT DETAILS of the Data Controller and the Data Processor
The Data Controller and the Data Processor may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org